Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking an experienced Stock Controller for a client based in Leicester.
Work pattern: Part time (ideally around 25 per week but offering some flexibility)
Working hours: Flexi-time available but core hours of 10am – 16:00pm
Monday – Friday are preferred.
The ideal candidate will have gained previous experience in a similar job role.
- Purchasing of Stock
- Planning of stock purchases (MRP, using tools already in place on-site)
- Handling non-conforming stock (Quarantine it and returning it etc.)
- Responsibility for stock accuracy (including stock take and checks of goods in stock qtys)
- Kitting of production jobs for the production team
- Handling the paperwork side of the production jobs
Our client is global firm with plans to further expand in the coming years.
Should this role be of interest to you, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best , Elisabeth.Best@aceleicester.com, for review.
Established in 1974, Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd is one of the most successful, privately owned employment agency’s based in Leicester.