Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting for an experienced and professional Stock Controller for a client based in Lutterworth.
This is temporary ongoing position, may become permanent for the right candidate.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 14.00pm – 22.00pm (while training the shift will be 06.00am-14.00pm.).
As a Stock Controller, you play a key part in the success of our client operations. Working behind the scenes your skills help keep our Warehouse running smoothly, which endeavour to make our Operations team run efficiently – ensuring they provide an excellent service to our valuable customers.
Duties will involve:
- To maintain enough levels of stock to run the Operations Centre, including uniforms and protective clothing.
- To issue and receive back in, stock needed, and stock returned against drivers’ routes.
- To maintain manual issue and manual receipt records.
- To maintain all records relating to the sale of Vend consumables.
- To carry out & log periodic stock takes.
- To keep stock areas and warehouse clean
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Dagmara Kruczkowska or email your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion.
As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.