Technical Fleet Administrator
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting, on behalf of a client for an experienced and reliable Technical Fleet Administrator s for a client based in Croft.
Start Date: ASAP.
Shift: Monday- Friday (37.5 hours week week basic).
The nature of the work may involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours.
Pay rate: Between £10.20 per hour.
The job role is based with the Driver and vehicle management team – manage and control fleet of vehicle in terms of Compliance, Maintenance, Procurement, Hire and Drivers.
This role is to assist as directed with technical data analysis and administrative processes relevant to the business area, updating records in accordance with current legislation and monitoring internal and external performance or technical activities.
- Experience of workshop or construction administration
- Clerical experience in a range of tasks to include word processing, filing, photocopying, faxing, taking and relaying messages, data inputting / maintaining records.
- Using office software packages, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of databases, including be-spoke systems.
- Proactive planning and organisation.
- Dealing with internal and external customers both face to face and on the telephone.
- Working with financial systems and processes.
- Working with Oracle financial systems.
Should you be interested in this job role, please email your CV to Dagmara to review.