Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting for an experienced and committed Transport Coordinator for a local authority client based in Loughborough.
This is temporary ongoing opportunity offering a pay rate of £10.34 per hour.
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- Knowledge of waste industry
- At least 1 year’s previous transport experience in Transport Coordination
- Great communication skills
- Strong personality with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise own work load
- Composure under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Support the day to day shift management of the department
- Collect and collate daily paperwork from drivers
- Respond to or distribute general correspondence, maintain orderly files and systems, provide general ad-hoc administrative support that supports the smooth functioning of the department
- Provide shift preparation, allocation of keys, change of delivering instructions or addresses, ensuring any special instructions are communicated appropriately
- Ensure that deliveries are completed on time and efficiently and all traffic activities are accurately documented and reported
- Liaise with the compliance team ensuring Legislative and procedural compliance on maintenance and WTD
- Optimising the use of the entire fleet ensuring that we remain efficient and cost effective at all times
- Deal with customer enquiries by telephone and ensure all queries are dealt with timely and efficiently
- Ensure all databases are up to date with the most accurate information
Proactively seek to maintain no late deliveries or missed time slots.
Please forward your CV to Dagmara to review.
We are only able to respond to applicants that meet the above detailed criteria. Should you fail to receive a response from ourselves within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.