Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking professional and experience Transport Coordinator for a client based in Loughborough.
This is a temporary ongoing role offering start ASAP.
Worknight Hours: Monday – Friday, 09.00am – 17.00pm.
The nature of the work will involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours, including bank holidays, weekends and out of hours working or cover.
The candidate will assist management with the day-to-day operation of Leicestershire Recycling & Household Waste Sites (RHWS) haulage service, and outputs from the Waste Transfer Stations (WTS) excluding Whetstone.
- To ensure that services are delivered for the benefit of the people of Leicestershire
- To maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues within the team and across the service
- To ensure activities are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner possible
- Supervision of employees in the waste management industry or similar workplace
- Working in waste carriage or specialist haulage
- Management of HGV drivers in accordance with driver and vehicle legislation
- Operating a loading shovel
- Knowledge of waste disposal and treatment legislation
- Knowledge of HGV driver and vehicle practices
- Geographical knowledge of Leicestershire
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara Kruczkowska.