Trees & Woodlands Officer
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking to recruit a motivated and experienced Trees & Woodlands Officer for a client based in Leicester.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 17:00pm (37 hours per week)
Salary: £16.55 per hour
Work location: LE4 but required to travel around Leicester to carry out job tasks
Start date: Immediate
Assignment duration: Long term temporary
The ideal candidate will have:
· Knowledge of arboriculture (practical, theoretical, technical, regulatory).
· Level 4 qualification in arboriculture or demonstrable equivalent knowledge is essential.
· Substantial experience in practical and technical arboriculture.
· Experience in the administration of arboriculture works.
· Full UK driver’s licence.
· Organised and able to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and amend complex work programmes to meet, targets, statutory/local timescales, and deadlines with minimum supervision.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Pedro Pechau, firstname.lastname@example.org, for consideration.
Established in 1974, Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd is today the oldest recruitment agency based in Leicester city centre.