Ward Manager Administrator
To provide the Ward Managers in the provision of a comprehensive secretarial and administrative service and to provide cover to the E-Rostering Administrator and Ward Clerks as and when required.
To provide cover and support for other administrative staff in the Unit as required.
Responsible for all aspects of secretarial and administrative support to the Ward Manager team, working to optimum in terms of efficiency.
The post holder will be required to utilise excellent administration, communication and organisational skills with a commitment to accuracy and detail.
• To provide a comprehensive and efficient secretarial service to the Ward Manager Team.
• Manage diary commitments for Ward Managers in the absence.
• Receiving and dealing with telephone messages and taking relevant action.
• Undertaking the organisation, administration and minuting of various meetings and events in relation to Ward Managers.
• To effectively manage existing office and filing systems to a high standard.
• To manage staff and patient files in accordance with the Trust Confidentiality Policy.
• To support the Ward Manager by inputting information as directed to various database, Ward Scorecards and Staff Record systems (ESR).
Administrative and/or secretarial qualification at NVQ Level 3, RSA Level III or equivalent
Knowledge of and experience in a range of secretarial procedures and practices including copy typing, audio typing and minute taking.
Knowledge of and expertise in the operation of a variety of software programmes including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email and the internet.
Experience of working in an open office setting.
Has an awareness of Forensic Mental Health Services.
Excellent organisational skills.
Understanding of data protection and maintaining strict confidentiality.
This roles is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Please contact Mel on 0116 2555620
To submit your application please click on the Apply for Job link below.
While we endeavour to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Ace Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.