Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for an experienced and professional Warehouse Administrator for a client based in Barwell, Leicestershire (LE9).
This is a 12 week Temp – Perm position offering the right candidate a permanent work opportunity, after successful completion of the assignment duration.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm
The work location is accessible via public transport from Leicester City Centre.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent Excel skills including proficient in using VLOOKUP.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Sales Director and Warehouse Manager.
Possessing excellent communication skills both written and verbal is of utmost importance.
Our client is a manufacturer of high end designer clothing.
- The Warehouse Administrator role is principally intended to offer administration support to the Warehouse Operation.
- Releasing orders
- Monitoring and resolving the problem task screen
- Resolving Interface issues
- Booking deliveries for weekly distribution to customers
- Administration of urgent customer orders, ensuring that these are flagged to the warehouse and dispatched
- Resolving orders that have not been dispatched / Liaising with relevant departments and customers.
- Goods in reconciliation
- Handling email queries from Customer Services
- Recording of agency staff hours
- Invoices for overseas orders
- Error sheet analysis
- Filing of paperwork
- Maintaining a number of Excel spreadsheets to provide accurate information regarding warehouse operations
- Oversee general office organisation
- Ensure all customer collections are completed
- Addressing general warehouse enquiries.
Should this position be of interest to you, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best to review.
Please be aware, we are only able to contact applicants whose CV’s demonstrate the above detailed desired experience required by our client.