Waste Management Technician
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for a Waste Management Technician for a Local Government client based in Leicester.
This is a long term, temporary position that would require the successful candidate to complete 37 hours per week for a 3-6 month assignment period. The hours may be split per week Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There is some flexibility on the two days off between Monday and Friday but weekend work will be essential. The role will be based at multiple locations.
Pay rate: £11.39-£12.57.
The successful candidate will provide support to the line manager in a team engaged in the delivery of the Environment & Waste Management commitments.
- Project planning and evaluation
- Experience in a technical support role
- Experience in the use of MS Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Budget monitoring
- Demonstrate examples of identifying potential commercial opportunities with customers and suppliers
- Waste Management
- Local Government processes and procedures
- Develop and deliver environment or waste management activities, services, projects or initiatives as required
- Assist the line manager in the delivery of an effective and high quality service
- Assist with the assessment and development of practices and procedures to
- Enable to meet its aims and objectives
- Assist with the preparation of reports for consideration by senior management and committees, and other groups as requested.
- Prepare and present progress reports
- Assist the line manager in the monitoring and control of budgets related to the delivery of key objectives and milestones
- In managing your workload, establish smart objectives, robust monitoring and evaluation criteria and reporting mechanisms to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Arrange for all work to be undertaken in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act and to ensure as far as possible that the safety of the public is maintained.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Dagmara to review.