Welder – TIG / MIG
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd. are recruiting for an experienced and committed MIG/TIG Welder for a client based in Leicester.
This is temp to perm opportunity, may become permanent for the right candidates.
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary!
Working Hours: 7.00am – 4.00pm Monday – Thursday, 7.00am – 1.00pm on Friday.
Successful candidate will be fully qualified MIG/TIG Welder with ability to read and follow work instructions from drawings, keen to work in different departments and do overtimes when required.
Skills and attributes:
- Ability to use MIG,TIG & Arc Welding
- Good all round at fabrication
- High work standards
- Coded Welding experience would be useful, but not a specific requirement
- Good adherence to systems and processes
- Positive, can do all round attitude
- Prepared to go the extra mile when required
- Good team player
- Good timekeeper
Please forward your CV to Elisabeth Best to review.
We are only able to respond to applicants that meet the above detailed criteria. Should you fail to receive a response from ourselves within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.