Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking an experienced Workshop Engineer, based with a client in Leicestershire.
This is a permanent job role offering an immediate start.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 17:00pm.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in mechanical engineering and previous experience of working with woodworking machinery is highly advantageous.
This role will be based at our clients workshop in the LE7 area of Leicester. Due to the location of the workshop only applicants with access to their own transport or those that live locally are invited to apply.
This is a wide-ranging role and will include supporting skilled and experienced staff with the service, maintenance and repairing of woodwork machinery.
The Engineer will be highly motivated and self-driven, with strong troubleshooting skills and technical ability.
He/she will support the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the technical issues on the machine and work towards a zero-breakdown, reducing the maintenance costs.
The successful candidate will perform high quality analysis for technical problems and support improvements.
Previous experience in project work (Design through to Installation) is highly desired including PLC Fault finding
1. Fully qualified Electrical Engineer 17th / 18th Edition wiring regs
2. FMCG/woodworking machinery experience for e.g. Weinig, SCM, Homag, Biesse.
3. Experience in a similar electrical function in a fast-paced woodworking environment.
4. Understanding of PLC systems.
5. Consideration will also be given to qualified engineers from other industries.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for consideration.