My client is looking to recruit a Workshop Technician to join a busy engineering team. Ideally you will have an engineering background combined with sound technical knowledge and skills. Knowledge of threads and seals as well as the ability to read and understand technical drawings is desirable. The successful Workshop Technician will be required to carry out the following duties which may vary in accordance with daily circumstances.
• Bench assembly work in accordance with stock requirements
• Fulfilling customer orders for non-stock items
• Test and Assemble high pressure air filter units
• Testing and setting a range of high pressure air valves
• Basic routine checks on the companies air lines and equipment
• Assembly of bespoke high pressure compressor and filter systems
The successful candidate should be flexible during their working day and possess good time and work management skills.
Hours are Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.00pm
To apply please email your CV or call Sam Smith 0116 2555620
To submit your application please click on the Apply for Job link below.
While we endeavour to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Ace Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.