Client liaison officer / Complaint Handler
Ace Appointments (Midlands) Ltd Permanent division is currently recruiting for complaint handlers to work in a lovely office in Wellingborough just of the A45 which offers free parking.
The administration and resolution of Expressions of Dissatisfaction (EOD) emanating from motor claims relating to vehicle accidental damage. Working as part of the Customer Liaison Team to deliver the highest possible standards of customer service, with the ability to follow individual brand/client requirements and directives whilst ensuring service level agreements and performance targets are achieved.
• Act as a first level point of contact for customers, clients, repair network members, suppliers and partners.
• Receive incoming calls/emails and act promptly, dealing with all enquiries or actions in a professional manner; in line with processes and procedures.
• Process and resolve expressions of dissatisfaction within Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines and internal/external SLAs.
• Ensure the accurate and detailed recording of all information utilising the company’s management systems so as to provide comprehensive audit trails.
• Highlight to line manager any potential process improvements across departments and the network to reduce the level of EODs.
• Communicate with all internal departments as required for the resolution of an EOD.
• Through continuous improvement, identify potential company training requirements which would assist in the reduction of repeat failures.
• All Pending and In Progress EODs to be reviewed as first task each day.
• To meet agreed targets.
• Manage your daily workload to ensure efficiency is maintained.
• The completion of duties as required from time to time by the Management Team.
• Adhere to stated Company Policies and Procedures and carry out all duties in a way which is consistent with our client’s values Promote data security in and outside of the business at all times, strict adherence to DPA and information security standards.
• To promote our business and that of our clients by providing exceptional and friendly service at all times.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Technology aware/savvy & happy to work with bespoke systems
• GCSE (equiv) Maths and English
• Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
• Able to build and maintain excellent relationships
• Experience of dealing with complex customer enquiries and/or complaints
• Ability to work to agreed deadlines, targets and objectives
• Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously to a high level of accuracy
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Ability to remain calm and work under pressure
• Good decision maker
• Customer focused – all parties
• Commitment to providing a first-class service to customers, suppliers and partners
Hours and Holiday:
• Shift pattern (rotates) between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday with 1
Saturday in 4, 8.30am to 12.30pm
• 21 days plus Statutory Bank Holidays
Apply online, including your current remuneration details, or contact Denise or Paris on 01604 642739. All applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Please note that candidates will have to undergo a credit check and undergo vetting and skill assessment processes.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
•Experience working within a customer focussed role
•Confident and friendly telephone manner
•Ability to remain calm under pressure
•Motivated, resilient and target driven
•Accurate data inputting skills and knowledge of Word and Excel
•Good speaking and listening skills
•Forward thinking and able to anticipate problems
•Experience of working in a financial organisation and adhering to the Data Protection Act would be an advantage
Closing Date: 7th February 2020
Ace Appointments are committed to equality of opportunity and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.