£35k to £45k
Ace Appointments are looking for a passionate and experienced Data Engineer to join a well-established and growing returns logistics and eCommerce company.
Tableau & Tableau Prep / SQL / Volo
The right candidate will not only have good technical skills, they will also be able to learn the business and interact with internal business partners effectively.
Our client values innovation and forward thinking to improve various parts of the business and their functionalities.
You will be developing & maintaining scalable data pipelines to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
Responsibilities to include:
1. Analyse and organise raw data from the in-house warehouse database application, and integrate third party API’s.
2. Maintain, develop and build data pipelines (ETL processes currently using Tableau Prep).
3. Understand business needs and objectives
4. Interpret trends and patterns
5. Maintain, develop and build new visualisations to support business reporting and generate insight into process performance (currently through Tableau).
– Tableau or Power BI
– SQL server
– Cloud technologies e.g. AWS
If interested, please submit your CV to Josh at Ace Appointments