Human Resources Advisor (NN3)
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Human Resources Advisor for a client based in Northampton.
Assignment duration: Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
Work location: office based at our client’s Northampton location.
Working hours: Monday – Friday (working hours negotiable)
Hours per week: 37.5
Key Job Function:
- The main purpose of this role is to support to the Northampton management team in providing an effective HR advisory service.
- Our client is seeking competent ER professional able to effectively manage a recruitment process from start to finish.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is keen to embed themselves into our clients corporate value and build positive and proactive relationships with work colleagues, ensuring effective HR processes are facilitated.
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers on all general employee related matters; helping to resolve queries such as pay and benefits, and policy information.
- Provide HR support and advice to line managers in investigations, disciplinary and grievance hearings, performance, and absence management discussions.
- Support in the maintenance of HR information and systems, and produce ad-hoc reports as required.
- Provide backup support for payroll administration as required.
- Coordinate site recruitment activities including the production of internal and external advertisements, liaising with employment agencies, arranging and supporting interviews, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Carry out inductions for new starters and exit interviews for leavers.
- Support in the management of day-to-day relationships with key suppliers such as vending/catering, occupational health and recruitment agencies.
- Support the site with ad-hoc project work related to the HR function as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good level of education A-level or equivalent.
- Working towards CIPD Level 3 qualification.
- Excellent time management and administration skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good practical working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good attention to detail.
- Have the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with professionalism, empathy and objectivity
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best , email@example.com, for review.
Established in 1974, Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd is one of the oldest recruitment agency’s based in the East Midlands.