Notice Processing Clerk
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking an experience customer service professional to support a client based in Northampton.
Whilst this role does permit home / remote working, we are only looking to consider applicants currently based in the Northampton area.
Working hours: Thursday, Friday and Saturday 00:15am – 08:30am (22.5 hours per week).
The ideal candidate will hold a background in providing outstanding telephone based customer service and good IT skills. Previous experience of working within a call centre and processing payments online is hugely advantageous.
This is a temporary position offering an assignment duration until July 2021, this may be extended.
Training will be provided along with work equipment.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Basic DBS check.
- Good level of secondary education
- Fast and accurate computer keyboard skills
- Numerate with good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate including excel and outlook
- Excellent customer service and admin skills
- Be capable of operating effectively as a team member
- Reliable and flexible
- Ability to prioritise
- Polite and courteous manner
- Professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Multi-task
- Confident and assertive
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for consideration.