Part Time Civil Enforcement Officer – RUTLAND
This is a part time role, covering 22 hours a week.
Civil Enforcement Officer required to support the Council’s priority to improve road safety.
You will be the customer’s first point of contact for the Council when parking and requesting advice or support on arrival to the County towns.
CEOs are required to carry out civil parking enforcement of the countywide Civil Enforcement Area (CEA) of Rutland by patrolling the specified Council owned pay & display car parks and various routes on-street.
You must ensure, at all times, that enforcement decisions are fair, effective and consistent and follow set protocols and policies.
Work pattern days and times to be agreed with the manager.
- have a Current Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check – Children and Adult Workforce.
- be mobile and able to work from various locations with a full valid UK driving licence.
- have access to a vehicle for work at all times.
- have good mobility and be able to conduct outdoor patrols over long distances on a daily basis.
- have a flexible approach to work and working hours, to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.