Personal Advisor – Leaving Care (NG22)
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking a Personal Advisor – Leaving Care for a client based in the Nottinghamshire, NG22 area
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 17:00pm (18.5 hours / week)
(working alternate days)
Expected salary : £12.00 / hour
Long-term temporary role
The ideal candidate:
· Has been a personal advisor in leaving care before; or has experience of pathway plans; or housing/ those in care leaver semi-independent living!
· Educated to minimum GCSE level C or above including Maths and English.
· Full driving licence (unless disability precludes this)
· Relevant qualification NVQ level 3 or above
· Knowledge and understanding of human growth and development, and the particular issues relating to young people living care.
Currently workers work from home, and travel to do face to face visits
The client will provide a laptop and smartphone, and PPE.
Workers go into the office occasionally i.e. maybe once a week to cover duty.
They will be working with looked after children aged 16 and above; and care leavers aged 18-20
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Pedro, firstname.lastname@example.org , for consideration.
Established in 1974, Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd is today the oldest recruitment agency based in Leicester city centre