Ace are currently looking for a Production cook to work as part of a tea and prepare and cook food products
1. Prepare and cook food items as directed and in accordance with standard recipes.
2. Assist in the correct storage & chilling of food in accordance with instructions.
3. To clean as directed kitchen equipment, work surfaces, storage facilities and any associated areas.
4. To liaise with stores keeper for quality and quantity of consistent recipes and action according to instruction.
5. To follow all quality control procedures and complete any documentation as necessary.
6. To report equipment defects and any other problems arising in the course of normal work.
7. To assist in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the production unit.
8. To contribute to COSHH and risk assessments allied to the use of chemicals, associated equipment and activity and comply with all resulting instructions and procedures.
9. To carry out all duties and responsibilities with a can do attitude
Education and Knowledge needed:
1. Literacy & Numeracy skills.
2. Food Hygiene certificate or appropriate experience
1. Experience of working as part of a team.
2. Experience of working in a food environment.
3. Health & Safety
Apply online now!