Assistant Site Fixer – Southern region of England
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are recruiting for an Assistant Site Fixer to assist in the installation of curtain wall, windows and doors to sites in the Southern region of England.
Work location: South West, South East, Greater London and East of England.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.00 – 15.30 with overtime as required by workload. (Generally up to 2 hours per day).
Pay: Hourly wage dependant on experience.
- A full driving license
- CSCS certification
- Ability to work away from home
- Installation of Aluminium Windows, Curtain Walling and Doors.
- Deliveries to site when required
- General factory prep work when required
- Experience with installation of windows, curtain wall and doors on site is preferred but not required.
- Whilst experience in similar systems is preferred, any experience working on building sites is very helpful.
Due to an increase in projects in the South of England our client are wanting to establish fixing teams who are local to the project. Our client would still supply a company vehicle, PPE & tooling and you would run off continuous deliveries to site in addition to visits from management. You may be required to work further away from your base which requires hotel stays.
You will be assisting the lead site fixer on site.
If you are not currently CSCS certified, you will be required to pass the certification before being permitted on to site.
- 28 days holiday including 8 bank holidays and 5 required Christmas period days
- Tools included
- Free on-site parking
- Mileage Claim (Where applicable)
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for review.