Leading Site Fixer
Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are seeking to recruit a Leading Site Fixer to install curtain walls, windows and doors to sites in the Southern region of England.
This is a full time, permanent post offering the right candidate an immediate start.
Salary: Negotiable and depending on experience.
Work location: South West, South East, Greater London and East of England.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.00 – 3.30 with overtime as required by workload. (Generally up to 2 hours per day).
- A full driving license
- CSCS certification
- SSTS certification
The ideal candidate will live in the South of England – London down to Dover and Brighton.
- Installation of Aluminium Windows, Curtain Walling and Doors.
- Management of an assistant site fixer(s)
- Progress meetings with Site management
- Deliveries to site when required
- Experience with installation of windows, curtain wall and doors on site is required.
- Whilst experience in similar systems is satisfactory, experience in Senior
- Architectural Systems’ curtain wall, windows and doors is much preferred.
- Reading from and using elevation & detail drawings is required.
Due to an increase in projects in the South of England our client are wanting to establish fixing teams who are local to the project. Our client would still supply a company vehicle, PPE & tooling and you would run off continuous deliveries to site in addition to visits from our clients management team. You may be required to work further away from your base which require hotel stays.
You will be supervising an assistant.
If you are not currently SSTS certified, you will be required to pass the certification.
- 28 days holiday including 8 bank holidays and 5 required Christmas period days
- Tools included
- Free on-site parking
- Mileage Claim (Where applicable)
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for consideration.
Established in 1974, Ace Appointments Midlands Ltd are today the oldest recruitment agency based in the Midlands.